Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Similarity report for the article is attached as a full PDF. (Similarity limit: 20% maximum for research articles. 30% maximum for review articles.)
Varsayılan bölüm politikası
The copyright of any articles published in the journal will belong to the journal. The author agrees that the copyright granted to the publication in the journal is all inclusive. There is no fee for submitting an article to our journal. The publication board sends three journals to authors in return for copyright. Republishing a published article in another publication is subject to the permission of the journal. There is no article processing fee (APCs) in our journal.
For translated articles sent to the journal, the permission of the author of the article and the original text is required. Translation work is also sent to the referees for approval, just like copyright studies.
The opinions in the articles published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors; and they do not contain the official view of Istanbul Gelisim University and journal boards.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.